In the role of Outpatient Licensed Psychotherapist, you will provide outpatient psychotherapy for patients in your preferred area of specialization. At RBE children, adolescents, adults, families and/or couples may seek treatment to alleviate symptoms of psychological distress. Our double board certified, Pennsylvania licensed psychiatrist specializes in Adults, Geriatrics, and Suboxone treatment. The current treatment team of licensed psychotherapists and licensed psychologists at RBE provide therapy or psychological testing to enable clients to enhance coping skills, promote psychiatric stability with excellent communication and collaboration with in-house chief psychiatrists, psychotherapists and each patient’s extended treatment team (PCP, specialists, teachers) to improve functioning in all aspects of life. Our shared commitment is to deliver clinical care that is consistent with best practices in psychiatry and psychology. Our primary mission is to provide compassionate, high-quality healthcare to the greater Montgomery County area.
- Managing the needs of an individual caseload on a daily basis and completing the necessary documentation of each patient on a professional level
- Working under the direction of the Chief Psychiatrist and the Director of Clinical and Business Operations and in conjunction with other staff members to create a therapeutic, non-threatening environment that is appreciative of the cultural diversity and age specific needs of a patient population
- Incorporating our company’s values and representing the mission and goals of the center in a professional, organized and informed manner
- Providing service to the following age population(s): adults– ages 18 and older and children– ages 3 to 17 years in a manner that demonstrates an understanding of the functional/developmental age of the individual served
- M.A. Degree required with preferred 2 years mental health/psychology experience.
- Current PA license as a LPC, LSW, LCSW, LMFT or Licensed Psychologist will be required.
- FBI Clearance
- Criminal History and Background Check
- Child Abuse Clearance
- Experience as a child/adolescent/family therapist. Play therapy is a plus. It is essential that candidate has strong clinical and organizational skills and can work independently in a fast-paced environment. Minority applicants encouraged to apply
- Experience with children diagnosed on the Autism Spectrum
- Experience with Drug and alcohol treatment and co-occurring illness
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy Certification is preferred
- Supervision experience preferred
- Medicare Credentialed
- CAQH ID preferred
- NPI preferred
Please use the form below to upload a formatted document (.doc, .docx or .pdf) of your Cover letter and CV